Strappado Wrack

Strappado Wrack
Provocative Political Archive Articles for Unlocking the Meaning of Current Affairs

Thursday, February 13, 2014

'Twas The Nightmare Before Christmas

'Twas the night before Christmas,
 when all through the house
So few of courage, and oh so many who act as a louse;
The stockings were hung by the chimney with care,
With goodies for all and freebies for all who dare;
 The children were nestled all snug in the beds,
While their future's have been hurt and all but dead;
And mamma in her 'kerchief, and I in my cap,
Have ignored our care and are all over the map,
When out in the lawn there arose such a clatter,
To accept another gov't check, that makes us fatter.
Away to the window I flew like a flash,
And opened the letter, I need my cash.

Read the entire article

No comments:

Post a Comment